Sponsoring 22nd experts meetup SIUOG 2017
Abakus plus will sponsor 22nd experts meetup conference SIOUG 2017. You will be able to find them at the exhibition or even better come and listnen to their interesting lectures.
The event will be taking place on October 16th and 17th 2017 in Portus congress center in Hotel Slovenia, Portorož.
Sponsoring 22nd HrOUG 2017 conference
This year Abakus is Great Sponsor of 22nd HrOUG 2017 conference. They will be present at the conference exhibition and will hold three interesting technical lectures.
Conference will take place between October 17th and 20th 2017 in Hotel Istra, which is located on one of the most beautiful islands in Rovinj archipelago, namely St. Andrew's Island.
Upgrade safely to Oracle 12c
Rent Abakus Backup server! (Single-Instance & RAC)
Take control over Oracle database upgrade procedure:
- Plug Abakus Backup server into your environment and set-up a standby database on it.
- Temporarily replace the production database with network attached backup database which will get upgraded to Oracle 12c.
- If upgrade fails at any stage, discard the backup database and prepare a new one within minutes for the next attempt.
- If upgrade time frame is exceeded, switch the production database over momentarily and reschedule the upgrade.
- If upgrade is successful, replace the old production database with the upgraded backup database.
Contact us to find out how you can upgrade to Oracle 12c safely!
* This type of upgrade supports all versions of Oracle database.
APEX: New Look & Feel for Radio Group in Oracle APEX 5.1
With Oracle Application Express version 5.1 we are getting lots of new features. Among most notable or exposed are for sure Interactive Grids, JET Charts and Live Template Options. But we can also find some smaller (and really nice) enhancements. One of this is new look and feel of Radio Group item.
Complete blog ...
Production database virtualization:
- operations continuation when production fails
- testing upgrades on production data
- testing data processing procedures on production data
- application development, testing and verification on production data
Abakus plus developed a way to virtualize production database. One or more production database virtual copies of can be made available to many users. Deja Vu is a peace of software for creating virtual database copies on demand (DBaaS – Database as a Service or DaaS – Data as a Service). Setting up virtual databases using Deja Vu is simple and fast (GUI), therefore it
significantly reduces operational costs..
More about Deja Vu >>
Active Backup Server
More than just backup!
Real time backup, without production impact!
Instant data recovery!
Takes up minimal amount of disk space.
Use if for R&D, testing and verification on real data!
Backs-up databases, filesystems and virtual machines.
More about Active Backup Server >>